Welcome to 3D Banners in Procreate for the iPad, part of my series of taking your art from Flat to Phat. In this class, you will learn how to create a three-dimensional banner in Procreate on your iPad and how to add words and phrases.
You will learn skills to render flat shapes into forms that jump off the page. Your banners will look incredible and go beyond just an outline.
You will learn:
- What is a mask in Procreate and how to use them
- How to Use the Select Function in the Layers
- Certain Blend Modes and How they Function
- How to Create the Textured Look with Stock Procreate Brushes
- Drop Shadows and Highlights
This class is for anyone with an iPad, Apple Pencil, and the App Procreate who is ready to take their drawing to the next level, whether you are a beginner or intermediate level. After you take this class, you will feel comfortable creating your own banner from scratch that looks beautiful rendered beyond just an outline. You may also find this technique to be useful on other objects that you want to create in Procreate.