Transform your pet’s photo into a cherished work of art!
Every Commissioned Portrait Includes:
- A hand-painted, high-quality custom portrait of one pet from your favorite photos.
- Free portrait consultation and advice.
- Constant and direct line of communication with the artist regarding the commissioned piece, including frequent progress updates.
- Timely, professional service.
- The portrait does not come framed.
Every Commissioned Portrait Requires:
- A well-lit and properly-focused high resolution photo of the subject that I approve upon arrival. See below for tips on getting a great photo. Photos taken outside (and close-up for head/torso) are best. I will provide more tips during our consultation if needed!
- Contact me for a portrait at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I will send you a link to a questionnaire to fill out about your pet.
- Please have ready a CLEAR photograph of your pet. Photos taken outside (and close-up for head/torso portrait) work best.
- You may include words in the portrait (up to 140 characters). For example, your pet’s name on a banner, a funny saying, anything you want, or leave it off entirely.
- Add additional pets to the portrait for 50.00 each.
- Send Payment directly to me through PayPal or purchase at my Lisa Long Designs Etsy Store.
- Approve or recommend adjustments of the design that I will email to you once completed. Reasonable adjustments will be made until you are satisfied.
- Approve or recommend adjustments to completed painting.
- Receive an invoice for any remaining cost. Once paid, you will receive shipment of the painting. Please allow 6-8 weeks for the entire process.
Sizes and Prices:
- 5 x 7 inches (95. + s & h)
- 8 x 10 inches (125. + s & h)
- 11 x 14 inches (155. + s & h)
- 16 x 24 inches (245. + s & h)
- 20 x 24 inches (275. + s & h)
- 20 x 30 inches (295. + s & h)
- Larger and Custom sizes (contact me for a quote)
Allow 6-8 weeks from the time I receive your deposit for shipping of your portrait.*
*Note: Once your order is placed and the photograph which will be used for the inspiration of your portrait is chosen, including text, it may not be possible to make changes or substitutes. I will send you a digital photo of the sketch to approve before the painting process begins and a digital photo of the completed painting to approve and make reasonable adjustments to before sending final invoice.
Thank you for choosing Portraits
by Lisa Long Designs!
The artist reserves the right to use the portrait image for marketing.